Friday, February 9, 2018

Thanks...a floral pop-up

Hello, Alicia with you today.  I have created a card with a multitude of dies from numerous companies.  I believe it all comes together nicely.  The front boast Tutti Designs Swirly Thanks layered on top of a Frantic Stamper Stitched Rounded Rectangle.
I added some ribbon and inked the edges.  I did not want to get too ornate and spoil the surprise.


And wow!  I used several Cheery Lynn dies to decorate the pop-up and inside of the card.  I love Mehndi Botanical collection and own most of them.  As for the card base, I have so many non Christmas uses for my Karen Burniston Snowman Twist Circle Pop-up dies.  The mechanism and circles included are so versatile.


A tip I have about these botanicals as with any three-dimensional florals is to manipulate the edges and distress the cuts and embossing.  It adds life to your flowers and stems.  Some use a padded mat and tools but I find my fingers usually work just fine.

 

The pop up flower is actually the Cheery Lynn Mandala Doily 1 to which I added a circle of paper behind the center.



If you are inspired by my card I have listed the Dies R Us Products below:

Karen Burniston - Dies - Snowman Twist Circle Pop-Up
Karen Burniston Snowman Twist Circle Pop-up

Cheery Lynn Designs - Dies - Mehndi Botanicals 3
Cheery Lynn Mehndi Botanicals 3
Cheery Lynn Designs - Dies - Mehndi Botanicals 2
Cheery Lynn Mehndi Botanicals 2
Cheery Lynn Designs - Dies - Mandala Doily 1
Cheery Lynn Mandala Doily 1
Cheery Lynn Designs - Dies - Mehndi Botanical Stem
Cheery Lynn Mehndi Botanical Stem
Tutti Designs - Dies - Swirly Thanks
Tutti Designs Swirly Thanks


Frantic Stamper - Dies - Stitched Rounded Rectangles
Frantic Stamper Stitched Rounded Rectangles





Come join in all of the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.



click below for:

STORE  
CHALLENGE BLOG  
FACEBOOK  
INSPIRATION BLOG
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.The inside pop out section is beautiful. I love all of the intricate lacy dies that you used. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, how fun is that "pop" of surprise inside the card?! Love it! Thank you for playing and sharing with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete