Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sketch N Scrap May 20th Sketch with washi tape

I just loved how this card turned out!  I don't think the pictures do it justice!  I made double use of this one, too!  I had the card sketch and then I signed up for a small card swap using washi tape...I think this fit the bill perfectly!


Here's the Sketch N Scrap sketch:


Close up of the butterfly:


Close up of the Petaloo flower:


Ingredients:
Tattered Angels mist in Twinkle Yellow
DCWV glitter paper
CTMH Kudos stamps
Mix'd Media Peridot ink
washi tape
K & Co butterfly
Petaloo Dahlias in Teastained Teal

thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't for get my May Blog Candy and my current challenge, use 3 of the same embellishment!  There are plenty of more chances to win at Sketch N Scrap this month!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love seeing your use of washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card. Simple, but oh so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Butterfly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge!

    Hugs Steffi

    ReplyDelete